"The rebels are out there thicker than fleas on a dog's back!!"-

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Tip My Hat:

If any of you have not yet looked at Jessica's blogging for the last week, I would strongly recommend it. Jess, My hat goes off to you. The pictures are fabulous and the dialogue is catchy. I hope that you have more fun than any one person deserves. I was astounded at the breath-taking beauty you capture with your lens. DANG, your good!! Keep it up. and know that you are appreciated in many areas and admired by lots of people, (I am your new #1 Fan) I think you ought to set up shop with your camera!!!

You are special to all us in the Hood clan and I'm not just saying this because I'm getting a haircut later. ha ha!

Feel free to share more of your art with us, and thank you.


Your friend, Johnny

2 comments:

Jess said...

Johnny~
That was really nice of you. I really appreciate your kind words! Oregon was truly the most beautiful place I have visited. I recommend it highly. I'm so glad you enjoyed the pics. I have lots more to post. Thanks again my friend:)

Oh and congrats on your news! We are really happy for you.

Johnny said...

thank you. I'm ready to roll now