"The rebels are out there thicker than fleas on a dog's back!!"-

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ain't a fit day for man nor beast


Today is the twelvth of April. We were suppose to have a work day at the ball park. So I get up this morning and walk to the park, of course I stop and get me a cup of caffine for my morning fix. When I got to the park no one was there but Travis Lingafelter. He was getting the diamonds ready for the girls to play ball this afternoon. It looked a lot like rain and the wind was really whipping and I come to find out that work had been canceled. Well, I had walked all that way and even though it was drizzling from time to time, I told Travis to give me something to do, so he put me on a lawn-mower. It was my first experience on a zero turn mower. It was pretty cool. I' like to have one if for nothing else just to do donuts. It was fun to drive. Let me clarify...I didn't cut donuts, I just know that it would be fun. So the day wasn't a waste, I got to do a little something and met someone new. Now it's to home and to work. By the way, Good Luck Girls.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

You should have done the donuts!

Sounds like you had earned at least that for showing up!